Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Is.....



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  
Love never fails.
 ~ 1 Corinthians 13:3-8 

Sent out a text this morning "Good Morning Beautiful/Beloved Son, Remember that MY Love surpasses ALL understanding, so let ME go before you and take care of your entire day.

Love Always,
Your Prince of Peace
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


You may or may not have a Valentine, but GOD.....anytime I say that I pause because GOD is soooooo AWESOME!! HE knows how to make you feel when you need to feel and today a lot of people need to feel LOVED.  Some of us define love through a significant other and forget that love begins with GOD and HE flows through you and then it trickles down to others you encounter throughout your journey in life.  If you don't have a relationship with GOD you don't understand what I mean by that, but it's like loving your husband, wife, sister, brother child, niece, nephew, mother or father what your parents (I hope) gave you in love (positive) you take it and pour it on them, but GOD....HIS Love is UNCONDITIONAL you can ignore HIM, walk away from HIM and not believe in HIM, but HE waits to pour HIS love all over you and when HE does it's all consuming that HE leaves a fire that ignites in you for those lonely nights.

Like I said before I'm not here to make you believe, but try HIM and I promise HE is satisfaction guaranteed and you won't be asking for your anything back cause HE doesn't ask for anything that you don't want to give.....Try GOD for 30 days HIS Love is ALL ACCESS and FREE!!!!

To become a member of the Kingdom of GOD you are just a prayer away:



The Salvation Poem

Jesus, YOU died upon a cross
And rose again to save the lost
Forgive me now of all my sin
Come be my Savior, Lord, and Friend
Change my life and make it new
And help me, Lord;
to live for you


If you have prayed that prayer remember as I stated in my previous post "You Are Heir To The Throne" make sure you are planted in a Bible based church and get plugged in with the Word of GOD and learn about discipleship.


GOD Bless You and I will be praying for you asking GOD to guide and protect you throughout this journey of life saved or unsaved YOU are precious in HIS sight--HE Loves you madly and wants to have a relationship with YOU!!!  


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥










No comments:

Post a Comment