Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Want To Know What Love Is?


"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
for your love is more delightful than wine.
Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes;
your name is like perfume poured out.
 Song of Songs ~ 1:2-3
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Being in a marriage is a partnership and not a one sided agreement.  At the moment I'm in at the end of mine.  I know that GOD is faithful and knows my heart and I look forward for the day to wake up to see a rose by the pillow next to me with a note that says "Good Morning Beautiful!" and hey let's keep it real, if you don't have a rose trust me the note would be more than enough. You see I'm a romantic chick--I love the gazing in the eyes, the flirty games, holding hands, or just sitting shoulder to shoulder with anticipation in our minds and smiles in our hearts.


Last Friday I was having a conversation with some of my girls and I expressed how I Love-Love.  It's absolutely true I love being in love, I love being loved, and I love the thought of love.  But I thank GOD for saving me because knowing the love of GOD is the most fulfilling thing a woman can have in her life.  I always tell my aunt, if GOD wills that I be alone I will be quite fine "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"~ Romans 8:31 Fred Hammond has a song entitled "Love Will Find You" (on his GOD, Love and Romance album) and I believe that you don't have to look too hard and you really don't have to look at all because that's when Love finds you.


Valentines' Day is fast approaching and my heart belongs to GOD and my children and I pray one day to share it with someone that I can say was heaven sent and who truly is not afraid to fight each day for my love as I would fight for theirs. Love is precious and something that's found in few.  I'm not unrealistically trying to live a fairy tale, but I know that I know that there is a man out there that loves the way that I do "He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD." ~ Proverbs 18:22




So, I pray that you have found the one that represents LOVE, and if you are still looking and don't know where to start let me give you a heads up on a wonderful woman of GOD who her and husband's ministry are for the married and the single and read her blog "The List" http://heatherllindsey.blogspot.com/2012/01/list-my-top-things-i-wanted-in-husband.html This topic for me is very sensitive as I had so much to say and different views to share, but the words just mixed with the emotions just comes to this which I've written above.  I pray that LOVE finds you and that's it's the kind that of love that's unfailing.


 

No Greater Love (Fred Hammond)

Happy Reading and God Bless You until you read me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment