Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013...A Year of Breaking Every Chain!!!



This is definitely the Year of Breaking Every Chain!!!...I am striving to break those chains that bind me to food, the ability to encourage myself through trials, and to believe that I am Certified FREE through the Blood of JESUS Christ my Lord and Savior all the rest has got to go!!

So forget about the resolutions and the New Year's Promises we make to ourselves each and every year--take this day and break every chain that holds you back from being yourself and be Certified FREE with me and at the end of the year we could be the person that we knew we could be, but the only way to achieve that is through the Lord's strength and believing through our faith that we can and will. 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~ Break Every Chain ~ Tasha Cobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment